Welcome all!! As part of my educational rounds project I am required to present my findings concerning film use in a Senior History classroom. I've decided to scrap the ordinary route of presenting through a slideshow, pamphlet or report. I have decided to post my project in a blog where I will be able to share the various film links and websites I have discovered during my research. Enjoy!



Thursday, November 11, 2010

The previous two videos I have posted would be great additions to a senior classroom on Remembrance Day. A class discussion on the impact of war and the history of Remembrance day will definitely help students to make connections between years past and present day. I definitely think that Remembrance Day is an important holiday and students need to have an understanding of why that day exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment