Welcome all!! As part of my educational rounds project I am required to present my findings concerning film use in a Senior History classroom. I've decided to scrap the ordinary route of presenting through a slideshow, pamphlet or report. I have decided to post my project in a blog where I will be able to share the various film links and websites I have discovered during my research. Enjoy!



Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Some Suggested Text Resources for Teacher Use

Hollywood and History: Costume Design in Film – Edward Maeder

Bio-pics: How Hollywood Constructed Public History – George F. Custen

History on Film/Film on History - R. A. Rosenstone

Image as Artifact: The Historical Analysis of Film and Television – John E. O’Connor

American History on the Screen: A Teacher’s Resource Book on Film and Video – Wendy S. Wilson

How Movies Work – Bruce Kawin

Anatomy of Film – Bernard F. Dick

Films Deliver: Teaching Creatively with Film – John M. Culkin & Anthony Schillaci

No comments:

Post a Comment