Welcome all!! As part of my educational rounds project I am required to present my findings concerning film use in a Senior History classroom. I've decided to scrap the ordinary route of presenting through a slideshow, pamphlet or report. I have decided to post my project in a blog where I will be able to share the various film links and websites I have discovered during my research. Enjoy!



Thursday, December 2, 2010

Trashopolis

Trashopolis is a great show that is currently airing on the History Channel. Trashopolis offers an alternative urban history about the history of relationships with trash and the development of sanitation departments. This would be a great video to show in a history or a social studies classroom.


http://www.history.ca/ontv/titledetails.aspx?titleid=251059


No comments:

Post a Comment