Welcome all!! As part of my educational rounds project I am required to present my findings concerning film use in a Senior History classroom. I've decided to scrap the ordinary route of presenting through a slideshow, pamphlet or report. I have decided to post my project in a blog where I will be able to share the various film links and websites I have discovered during my research. Enjoy!



Friday, November 19, 2010

Activities to Accompany Films with Connection to Drama

Drama
1.) In groups create a tableau of the most important or the most powerful moment of the film. Explain why you chose that moment.
2.) Recreate and film (filming is optional) a scene to present to the class. Why is this an important scene? How have you presented the scene differently then the director? Is this scene historically significant? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment