Welcome all!! As part of my educational rounds project I am required to present my findings concerning film use in a Senior History classroom. I've decided to scrap the ordinary route of presenting through a slideshow, pamphlet or report. I have decided to post my project in a blog where I will be able to share the various film links and websites I have discovered during my research. Enjoy!



Saturday, November 13, 2010


A great way to have students begin to think about a film is to let them view the movie poster or the images on the DVD case. Have your students assess the Hollywood appeal and imagery. Why would the director/ producer choose that image?  How do you feel when you view that image? Do those feelings change after you have viewed the film? Why is this image significant?

No comments:

Post a Comment