Welcome all!! As part of my educational rounds project I am required to present my findings concerning film use in a Senior History classroom. I've decided to scrap the ordinary route of presenting through a slideshow, pamphlet or report. I have decided to post my project in a blog where I will be able to share the various film links and websites I have discovered during my research. Enjoy!



Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Helpful Websites

An interdisciplinary Journal of Film and Television – This website is great when looking for film reviews to use within the classroom. The website also includes resources and a guide to using documentary films in the classroom (including reviews of the documentaries).

The Documentary Film Network – Allows for free streaming of user submitted films.

The National Film Board of Canada – Thousands of documentary and other films are located at this website. All films are produced by Canadians and are accessible to all through free online streaming.

Reviews on thousands of North American films.

No comments:

Post a Comment